bqvtwyKhNExjfBhcI_O-iw4SkkE Christian Resources: Fine Print

Search This Blog

February 15, 2012

Fine Print


Many times, I look around and it seems to me that non-Christians are doing better than Christians are. I do not understand why my husband fails to be able to get contract painting work. I ask
God why this other family owned painting company can find work yet they are not Christians. God reminds me that I cannot see what he sees or know what is going on with that family. He also reminds me that he can use the ungodly to bless the godly. I then thank God while suppressing a laugh as I remember that when Satan wants to do something he must first get permission from God. Then God can either deny access or grant access. However, the fine print is always added when permission is granted. A great example of this is found in Job. In chapter 1, Satan asks for permission to tempt Job. God answers and says, “…Behold all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand…” (Job 1:12).  Therefore, I can still rejoice even though Satan does not want our painting company to prosper. I rejoice because I know that at this time he cannot prevent my husband from getting subcontract work.

Satan has a plan, but the fine print stops him from being completely successful, unless we stop trusting God.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment