bqvtwyKhNExjfBhcI_O-iw4SkkE Christian Resources: Demons and the Fight

Search This Blog

February 9, 2012

Demons and the Fight

Jesus always answers prayers when you pray with faith. However, you need to be careful while you are waiting for the answer. I recently learned this the hard way. This is especially true if your prayer is for the removal of evil spirits. Around the middle of May 2010, I started feeling a strong evil presence in the apartment that my husband and I rented. Living with us was my husband’s brother-n-law (Mario), a nephew, and three other men. The men and Mario liked to drink. My husband and I did not approve. I started praying everyday that Jesus would remove the evil spirits from the apartment. I explained many times to Jesus that my baby was due to be born June 27th and that I did not want him to live were evil spirits were. I felt like Jesus was not listening to me because the evil presence seemed to just get stronger. I even started seeing a black shadow of a man. Every time that that I saw this shadow, I would scream, “Get out of here in the Name of Jesus”. The shadow would leave for a couple of days and then come back. The men continued to drink outside in the parking lot. I would ask Concho, my husband, to go and talk to them every time that they drank. He did but they never listened.

I will always remember the last time that they drank in the parking lot. It was Saturday June 19th. My brother-n-law asked to borrow the truck to go to Winn-Dixie. At this time, he was not drinking and he wanted to send some money to his wife. Therefore, we agreed. My brother-n-law and his nephew, Samuel, went to the store. Sometime later Samuel came back in but Mario did not. Samuel said that Mario was drinking outside with Robert. I was concerned about my truck so I went outside to make sure they were not in my truck. They were in Hector’s vehicle. Hector had given Robert the key so they could listen to music while drinking. About 10 p.m., my husband went outside to talk to them. Again, they did not listen. About 15 minutes later, he came back inside. My husband and I tried to go to sleep, but neither of us could sleep. I had a bad feeling that something was going to happen to Mario, Robert, and Hector. At first, I thought that they might try to use my truck to go somewhere, so I asked my husband if he had the key. Thankfully, he did. I again tried to sleep, but could not. Therefore, I prayed that Jesus would remove the evil spirits from the apartment. The phone rang at 12 am on Sunday morning. Beto called and said that Mario and Robert were fighting. My husband answered, “It is not my problem”. About 2 minutes later Beto came and beat on the door to our room. My husband opened the door and Beto said, “They are crazy. They are fighting with knives.” My husband got his clothes on, got the machete, and went outside. I started praying for the safely of my husband and tried to explain to Jesus that I asked for the evil spirits to leave, not for everyone to start trying to kill each other. I felt like Jesus had misunderstood me. About 5 min later, my husband came in with blood covering both arms from his elbows to the tips of his fingers. He told me to get up and he grabbed a towel. I got up and ran after him. He went up stairs and got Hector because Robert is Hector’s cousin. I am so scared that my husband is very badly hurt. He tells me that I he all right, but Mario is hurt. No one will let me see Mario. Beto and Concho are outside trying to stop the bleeding. Hector looks for Robert in the parking lot and then comes back. He then tries to fight Beto. I do not understand why. Concho is able to stop the fight. He then tells Hector to leave. Thankfully, Hector leaves. The bleeding does not stop. They ask me how to stop the bleeding. I reply, “If it does not stop by applying pressure, then he must go to the hospital. The bleeding from Mario’s head does not stop. We take him to the hospital. At the hospital, they put staples in his head and sew up the gash in his arm. Now Hector, Robert, Mario, and Samuel all live somewhere else.

Next time that I pray for the removal of evil spirits, I will remember what it says in 1 Thessalonians chapter 5. “But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. Therefore, let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. For they that sleep, sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night. But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for a helmet, the hope of salvation.” (1 Thessalonians 5:4-8). If I ever need to pray for the removal of evil spirits, I am going to have more communication with Concho and others. In addition, when you start praying with faith Jesus starts working but the devil also fights back. Therefore, you need to be ready and strong in faith. Mario could have died. Yes, all of the evil spirits are now gone from the apartment. However, I now realize that every time the black shadow came back the demons that lived in those men were stronger. My husband took Mario to South Caroline and Robert went to Texas. However, the anger is still with both men. Mario still would like to kill Robert and Hector. I hope that one day, Mario will be set free from his demons and that Jesus moves in. I have recently learned that this was not his first fight, but it could have been his last.






Demons and the Fight
a fight almost cost 3 men thier life.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment