bqvtwyKhNExjfBhcI_O-iw4SkkE Christian Resources: The Manufacture

Search This Blog

February 10, 2012

The Manufacture

Jesus knows the beginning from the end because he declared the, “end form the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, ‘My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:’” (Isaiah 46:10). “I am the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty” (Revelation 1:8). This means that before the foundations of the world was laid Jesus was there. “In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God” (John 1:1). With words, God spoke the world into existence. The “Word” is Jesus. Therefore when Genesis says, “In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth” (Genesis 1:1), it is saying the Jesus’ power created everything. “For by him were all things created, that are heaven, and that are in earth…” (Colossians 1:16).

Jesus knew each of us before we were formed in the womb. Since Jesus is the beginning and the end, he made all, and he knows all, it would seem that he would know everything about us. In book of Psalms, David writes, “O’ Lord, Thou hast searched me, and known me” (Psalms 139:1). David is saying; Lord, you know everything there is to know about me. You know me inside and out. David continues by saying, not only do you know everything about me; you are the one who made me. Isn’t great to know that God knows us, and he made us. He is the "manufactor" of all of us.

When we have a problem we should go back to the manufacture. Think about it, when we have problems with our vehicles we go to a mechanic. For example, I took my Dodge Ram truck to the mechanic when the check engine light came on. The mechanic was able to determine what the problem was and how to fix it. As I went to the mechanic, we should go to Jesus. He knows all about our problem and he is able and willing to fix the problem.
Enhanced by Zemanta





The Manufactor
God is the manufactor of all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment